Embedded Software Engineer
As Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and testing of the software on our attitude determination and control systems. You will implement control algorithms, set up data protocols and carry out software test procedures.
If you are interested
If you have embedded software hobby projects or a personal Github account, we are interested to learn more.
- Embedded software development
- Implementation and testing of communication protocols
- Develop and carry out test procedures
- Report on software architecture and test results.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Electrical Engineering or Informatics
- Experience with Algorithm optimization
- Experience with C
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good reporting skills
- Experience with Space mission software design
- Experience with communication protocols (CAN, RS485, I2C)
- Experience with technical software: Matlab (coder), Python
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with DSP, microcontroller or FPGA programming
- Knowledge of ESA standards (ECSS)
- A fulltime job in the Space industry, working with international customers and ESA
- Opportunities to grow
- Competitive paycheck